Myth-buster #5: Spraying, drinking or introducing bleach or other disinfectants into your body WILL NOT protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous

FACT: These substances are poisonous if ingested. Drinking them can lead to disability and death. Bleach and disinfectant should be used carefully to disinfect surfaces only.

Dear community care hero, I am in awe of how brave you are. Especially if you have children at home. To me the scariest thing about this epidemic is the possibility that I might leave my children behind without a mother. If you are facing this fear, but still putting yourself at risk for others, thank you for showing us what humanity can aspire to be. With thanks and love.