Cost of recipe approx. R40.00
- 4 Tablespoons Olive or Canola oil, (divided)
- 2 Cups Spinach (tightly packed)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Shredded cheese (cheddar)
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- Heat 3 Tbs oil in a pan over medium/high heat. Add the spinach and sauté/fry for a minute. Remove spinach from pan, set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- Mix eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add 1 Tbs oil to pan, coating the bottom and sides. Pour egg mixture into pan. Add the spinach on top of eggs in an even layer. Cook on the stovetop for 5-8 minutes or it is almost set.
- Allow frittata to cool 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and salt/pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from www.wonkywonderful.com