Cost of recipe approx. R11.00
- 1 large banana
- 2 slices whole wheat/brown bread
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Slice banana into coins. Put a little butter/margarine or a few drops of cooking oil in a pan and heat over medium heat. Place banana slices in a single layer in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown on each side, flipping the banana slices with a fork.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread and spread with peanut butter. Top with a layer of caramelized bananas, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from www.thebakermama.com